The lottery has played a major part of my life ever since I held that first Lotto Scratch card when I was 22 years old. I remember looking at it for the first time and thinking about the possibility of a brand new life that was free from debt and fulfilled with all the luxuries and amenities that money could buy. I didn’t win any prize from that scratch card but it did give me a lot of hope which is why every time there is a shot at playing lotto I try not to pass it up.
Ten years into participating with different Lotto games and the buzz in my heart is back. I found out that a new kind of lotto draw is going to be launched this March, something that gives people a bigger shot at the jackpot and a prize that will really make all your dreams come true. I don’t know if you guys have heard of the EuroJackpot but it’s a lottery game that is set to transform the face of global lotto and provide people with the chance to win big with the help of better odds. This lotto game has brought me back to my roots; I feel the same twinkle and excitement that I felt the first time I held that scratch card.
There’s going to be a mega draw on March 23 and I can’t wait to buy the EuroJackpot ticket which becomes available on the 10th. A lot of people are saying that its going to be one of the most popular lottery games here in Italy but I think that the fact that there are other competing countries like Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Slovenia and Netherlands makes it more diverse and gives the jackpot the opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of Euros.
What I like about the EuroJackpot is I don’t have to stay at one place to participate and win. I am actually going to London to visit my brother on that weekend but it says on the website that you don’t have to be in the countries that participate to join and win so it makes me feel relieved. I will definitely loose some sleep if I wasn’t able to join the draw because of my trip, who knows I might have won that time right?
As for the game, it’s pretty easy. Over the years I’ve developed a sense of flow for most lotto mechanics but it took a while before I got some of those down. With the EuroJackpot I read that its based off a five number field with 2 magic number slots. If you match all seven then you win the jackpot. I like those odds a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment